Domaine de Cournou is spread over 42 acres of forest and meadows.
Its chestnut and oak woods are crisscrossed with numerous walking trails.
The possibilities for walking are truly limitless!
The swimming pool is spacious and offers sunbathing throughout the day.
Bikes are available for rent, if you want to explore the nearby area on two wheels.
Within only a short distance from the Domaine, you can find a range of activities available:
- a centre for water-skiing and boating;
- an equestrian centre, from where you can discover our region at the pace of your horse;
- canoe rental, to admire the magnificent bridges crossing the Dordogne from a unique perspective.
- a golf course, where you can practice, no matter what your level.
- lakes for swimming or trout fishing.
- the traditional markets of Lalinde on Thursday morning and of Bergerac on Wednesday and Saturday mornings.
- and much more...
There are a multitude of places to visit, only a short distance from Domaine du Cournou: châteaux, medieval walled towns, caves, wine cellars, etc.
- The châteaux :
- the château de Beynac, which has featured in numerous films.
- the châteaux de Castelnaud, de Montfort, de Monbazillac and many others!
Don't forget the town of Rocamadour: there are so many things to see, that it's worth taking an entire day !
- The walled towns
- Villefranche du Périgord
- The caves
- les Eyzies,
- le gouffre de Padirac
- The wine cellars
And finally you can discover and savour the gastronomy of our beautiful region: cèpe mushrooms, foie gras, truffles, confit and nuts, all accompanied with the delicious wines of Pécharmant, Bergerac or Bordeaux.
Cause De Clerans
Chateau de Beynac
Chateau de Biron
Chateau de Milandes
Cite Troglodytiaue de le roaue St Christophe
La Collonges Rouge